[GNC] graphing the price database vs. time

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:31:55 EDT 2022

Looked at that, but it lumps them all together, i.e. I have a half dozen
stocks under retirement accounts.  I select children and all I get is
one line.  It won't do a multi-line plot by investment.  The stacked bar
plot is close but not what I want. where and how is the price database
encoded/stored in GC?

- Elmar