[GNC] Import CSV transactions into GC

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:18:47 EDT 2022

Carl, I’m with you on manual entry.  GNC does a good job of remembering what you did last time so after a handful of months I give everything that is matched a glance to be sure it’s correct and deal with the unmatched ones.

One caveat.  I duplicate regular monthly transactions with multiple splits (pensions checks) before the import.