[GNC] Help

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 23:57:52 EDT 2022

Will,

No the attachment is a PGP public signing key. It just verifies once you have
accepted the key that any message received signed with the associated private
key can only have come from the same person who originated the public key as no-
one but them has the private key to sign any subsequent message. I think Carl
simply  hit send before attaching the message. It is also possible to use PGP to
encrypt your email so that only an intended recipient can read it. Not terribly
useful with a public mailing list.

David Cousens