[GNC] stocks/tickers

James Baxter kangaroo52 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 11:50:28 EDT 2022

Sir.
I really don't like this at all. I have said before, "SORRY" if I did something wrong. But I think if there is a problem, I wish to be told.

I set up a dummy account to work with the GNUCASH.  I am looking to see how the stocks/ticker work over the internet.But for some reason. I have read about all of the help. even the Google.com but not seeing what I am looking for. I know the program was writen some time ago. But updating it is not easy.
 I am not getting email back. Would like to know why
James Baxterkangaroo52 at yahoo.com