[GNC] How to include images in the Wiki?

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:01:41 EDT 2022

Thanks David

The latter article says:
Admins and other users with the uploadaccess permission can upload
images via Special:Upload
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Special:Upload

But when I login and try this I get an error:
Permission error
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups:
Administrators, uploadaccess.

So, how do I go about obtaining "uploadaccess", or finding a friendly
and patient Administrator to upload images on my behalf?

Thanks

Geoff
=====