[GNC] Using GnuCash Wiki: Add Stock Page: Screenshots Added

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:05:26 EDT 2022

Hi David

Thanks for the review.

I tested this (on Windows) in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge; and (if the
window wasn't wide enough) all browsers just created a horizontal slide
bar and kept the original (non-minuscule) text size.

What browser and operating system are you using?

I did look at the Help, however the requirements to edit it are rather
daunting, so I am starting my very modest contributions in the Wiki.

Regards

Geoff
=====