[GNC] Using GnuCash Wiki: Add Stock Page: Screenshots Added

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:16:37 EDT 2022

Well, I'm not so sure about this one.  I think it depends upon an
individual's learning style**.  Some people love to devour text, others
delight in visuals.

My personal preference, as I said in a previous reply, is to try and
show the entire workflow from left to right.  Granted the pink text is a
bit loud, and could be toned down as "captions".

Coincidentally, they are the only text you can actually read unaided
when viewing on a phone.

I'll keep this in mind for the next one.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Geoff
=====
** Yes I know that not everyone agrees with this theory, but it works
for me:-
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=learning+styles+debunked