[GNC] Feature Request - Totals in Search Results

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Oct 11 11:22:23 EDT 2022

I'm surprised that it doesn't already do that, but this is not the forum to request enhancements.  You should log into the bug reporting system, even though this is not a bug.  There you can request an enhancement under the severity section.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email