[GNC] Using GnuCash Wiki: Add Stock Page: Screenshots Added

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:17:07 EDT 2022

Thank you for sharing your expertise David.

As you have done all the work, you deserve the credit.  I have reverted
all of my changes.  John has granted you upload privileges, so now it's
over to you.

John - I don't have delete privileges, so would you mind deleting these
two files when you have a chance:-

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/File:Gnc_jb1_Add_Security.jpg
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/File:Gnc_jb2_Link_Account_to_Security.jpg

Thanks