[GNC] Using GnuCash Wiki: Add Stock Page: Screenshots Added

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:06:55 EDT 2022

Am 12.10.22 um 01:34 schrieb R Losey:
> In GnuCash 4.12 on my Mac, I don't have a "Type" field -- it's called "Name
> Space" instead... I thought one needed to put the correct exchange there,
> but now I'm not sure.

Before we had used in different GUI elements different names for the
same thing.

And we dropped the US centric and outdated list, which had confused many
users. Similar to the account code you can create your own system to
structure your investments.

The name of the exchange has only to be set inn some cases as F::Q source.

HTH
Frank