[GNC] rounding of Invoice vs Accounts Receivable

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Oct 18 18:29:17 EDT 2022

On Tuesday, 18 October 2022 14:34:34 BST Etienne wrote:

> I think for the time being that manual entry in the ledger correcting the
> 1ct will have to do. Hopefully GNC will have some option down the line for
> this.

Unless things have changed in recent versions of GC, that is not the solution,
IIRC, you should not manually edit anything in the AR or AP registers.

what I do is add a line to the GC invoice before posting - something like

VAT rounding error    To Account is the VAT account    0.01

hope that makes sense, and if I'm wrong about the manual edit to the register,
am very happy to be corrected!

cheers,
Maf.