[GNC] CSV transaction import settings

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:08:26 EDT 2022

Geoff,

I finally found time to fire up the other computer that has the CSV import
settings for that data file and the needed GCM file.  I didn't want the
rest of the settings copied to the other computer, so I just copied out the
three import configurations and pasted them into the GCM in the other
computer.  Then I found them when I tried to import CSV files from those
financial institutions.

Again, thanks for your help.

--
David Carlson