[GNC] Gnucash on MacOS 12.5 ?

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Sun Oct 23 15:48:55 EDT 2022

I run Gnucash 4.12-1 on a MacBook Pro M1 Max, Monterey 12.6 with no problems.

On 2022 Oct 23, at 10-23 12:41:43, Jesse Ayers <jesseayers2 at gmail.com> wrote:

I have been using GnuCash on Mac for several years.  I have purchased a new MacBook that runs MacOS 12.5 “Monterey.”  Can someone tell me if Gnucash will run on this new OS?  I haven’t been able to find an answer on the Gnucash site or in the text files that come with version 4.12.

Thanks