[GNC] Gnucash on MacOS 12.5 ?

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:10:02 EDT 2022

I was exactly where you are; I had an older, Intel Mac that finally died,
and I was concerned about GnuCash on the M1 ("Monterey"). It has worked
fine for me.  I did install Rosetta 2, as recommended on the compatibility
websites.  I have run into no problems with it (but I don't use the price
quote feature on the Mac).