[GNC] Double width lines in accounts listing?

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:31:30 EDT 2022

I just updated to version 4.12, running on macOS 12.6.

When I have an account with a fractional shares, amount greater than
1000 (i.e. 1234.567 shares), the lines in the account list are double
the width of the rest of the lines in the list, with the extra white
space before and after the actual line. I've tried changing the account
name and description to shorter strings, but it does not affect
anything. I just happened to notice that the shares are the common
denominator between the erroneously displayed lines.

So, might there be some sort of setting I could adjust, or even a
formatting setting that will prevent this odd behavior? Should I report
a bug (maybe I should just give that a try, too)?