[GNC] 4.12 ERROR: In procedure scm-error: no code for module (gnucash utilities)

osbert bugzilla at orcon.net.nz
Tue Oct 25 16:19:27 EDT 2022

Hi Geert,

thanks for your feedback which is very much appreciated. Yes, in fact I
had installed version 4.8 before compiling, but removed it with the
command 'sudo make uninstall'. I followed your advice and removed the
guile entry in the .cache directory as recommended but it didn't make
any difference. I am still getting the same error (after I run through
the whole compilation process again).

Regards,
Osbert