[GNC] Total and Grand Total at the end of a Transaction Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 26 12:21:53 EDT 2022

You may be also interested in viewing the General Journal (Tools menu).

This defaults to 30 days, but you can use View > Filter by... and change
that to 'all'. (or your desired date range)

Then run Reports > Account Report.

You'll get a similar report with all transactions for all accounts in
that you were viewing.

As for balancing, certainly checking the Orphan and Imbalance accounts
is good practice. You can also use the Trial Balance Report. Though I
think there have been some bugs with it as of late based on list
messages. Those might only have to do with multi-currency issues however.

Regards,
Adrien