[GNC] invoicing

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 26 20:04:38 EDT 2022

Arthur,

I'm copying you directly this time in addition to the list, not sure if
you are subscribed to the list. (If not, you won't see replies sent only
to the list that don't include you in the CC field)

-----

You might find it much easier to just invoice monthly as normal and send
a weekly 'Customer Report' which will reflect all payments and other
charges, as well as show current outstanding balance, even with aging.
(+30, +60, +90 days) It will also show deposits if entered as
'pre-payments'. (even if you don't plan to apply them to rent)

That report can also show which payments apply to which invoices and
which invoices are cleared out by which payments.

And yes, I'd set up a numbering scheme for invoices. You can even set it
to auto-increment if you like. It can be as fancy or complicated as you
like.

Regards,
Adrien