[GNC] Online quotes for a mutual fund

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:18:30 EDT 2022

Hi Ruaraidh

I think you are out of luck with Gilts.  I have checked the web sites of
Morningstar, Financial Times, Alphavantage, and Yahoo Finance; and none
of them seem to be able to provide price data for Gilts securities.

I note that you can obtain price data directly from the LSX:-
https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/TR29/united-kingdom/company-page
However none of the Finance Quote modules currently use the LSX as a
data source.

Regards

Geoff
=====