[GNC] gnucash reconcile doesn't respect "Decimal places"

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:50:38 EDT 2022

This seems to be similar to the behaviour of displayed prices in the Price
Database - dp doesn't line up as it always truncates prices on the right of
the decimal point to the last non zero digit regardless of the ?  Currently
running 4.11 but it's been like this for as long as I can remember.

Cheers David H.