[GNC] Display report values in whole curremcy units

Richard Gaede arg at speedweb.com.au
Sat Sep 3 19:39:58 EDT 2022

To those who responded thank you.

I am aware of rounding issues. I do a fair bit of work in Excel which
takes input in various formats, and still produces a correctly rounded
result. This is what I was looking for.

That said, no further comment is necessary. It has been kindly pointed
out to me that I have had a Senior's moment. It appears I asked the same
question in 2019. The answer today is the same as then. What I seek is
outside the scope of GNU Cash, and there appears to be insufficient call
for it to warrant the work involved in changing.

Thanks all.