[GNC] Problems upgrading to 4.8a

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:26:15 EDT 2022

Hi Geert

GnuCash 4.11 on Linux Mint Vanessa (Ubuntu 22.04 based) also gives the same
error
"Document Not Found
The URI ‘ghelp:gnucash-guide’ does not point to a valid page."
when opening the tutorial or help manual from the menu.

There are no gnucash doc files for yelp in /usr/share/gnome/help
and only the html files in /usr/share/doc/gnucash-docs/.

This probably indicates the Ubuntu developers haven't solved the problem.

I loaded the help fiels from the LM Software Manager. I also have the tarball
downloaded so I will try compiling it and experiment a bit when I get a bit of
spare time.

David Cousens