[GNC] Saved Reports Location Question

butterandsalt at gmail.com butterandsalt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:26:20 EDT 2022

I had everything set up perfectly between 2 laptops, working great, used
dropbox to sync my GnuCash data file and saved reports; but unfortunately,
had to reinstall Windows on 1 of the laptops.

I have everything back working fine, including syncing of the Gnucash data
file, except for the location of the saved reports.  On the "new" laptop it
is looking for the saved reports in
c:\users\butte\Appdata\Roaming\Gnucash.  I want it to look in
c:\users\butte\Dropbox\Gnucash where the current Gnucash data file
resides.  Can someone give me a clue how I redirect it?

Thanks!