[GNC] Saved Reports Location Question

butterandsalt at gmail.com butterandsalt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:22:39 EDT 2022

Thanks, but that section is a bit above my "pay-grade".  As I posted, I
already know where the saved reports are being stored on the 1 Windows
laptop in question, my issue is how to *relocate* that location.  I take it
I'm suppose to create GNC_DATA_HOME and/or GNC_CONFIG_HOME somewhere with
the desired path. I did a search for those terms on my other laptop that
has the saved reports in the desired dropbox location (I was going to copy
whatever I found to the laptop that I'm having the issue with), but it
found *none *of those terms, directories, so I'm scratching my head how
it's using that location--I didn't make any modifications.