[GNC] Saved Reports Location Question

butterandsalt at gmail.com butterandsalt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:22:02 EDT 2022

In the C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\etc directory, in the gnucash
subdirectory, where there is an "enviroment" file, I added an
"environment.local" file with the following content:

GNC_DATA_HOME=c:\users\butte\dropbox\gnucash

I then opened up gnucash, but the saved reports are still not pointing to
that location.