[GNC] "Deleted" Invoices or Bills

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 7 09:05:11 EDT 2022

I already answered about them not 'disappearing' and how to mark them to
easily find them again, *and* how to find them again for reuse.

If you didn't mark them as advised in some fashion and simply left them
unposted when closing the tab, then learn to play with 'Find'.

Menu: Business > Customer/Vendor > Find Bill/Invoice

Set criteria to: 'Is Posted?' to unchecked.

That will get you all unposted bills or invoices. (not both at the same
time)

You should then play around with various criteria to discover how to
refine the list, say for a particular Customer/Vendor, or over a certain
date range, etc.

Regards,
Adrien