[GNC] gnucash 4.11 truncates trailing zeroes in Price Database

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 12:32:06 EDT 2022

Meanwhile I have upgraded to GC 4.11 running as a Flatpak under Ubuntu
Studio 22.04.1. The reported problem with truncation of trailing zeroes
after the decimal point in the Reconcile dialog appears to be fixed in
this version. However, I now have a similar problem with the Price
Database dialog, as reported by David below. I liked it better when all
price entries displayed with the same number of places after the decimal
point. Is there a way to get this behaviour back?