[GNC] Color of register placeholder text and hiding register header

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 11 14:16:48 EDT 2022

I found this will change the input text color:

gnc-id-cursor entry {
  color: green;
}

...and it works but it gets overridden whenever you change
*.gnc-class-register-cursor color but not sure why.

As for the header I'm not sure how you would completely remove that. I'm
assuming that would be in the code and not just CSS.