[GNC] Opening Gnucash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:25:49 EDT 2022

Richard,

Do I understand correctly that after you download gnucash-4.11-1.setup.exe
from the link on gnucash.org and use it to install GnuCash.exe using
default  settings then the icon on the Windows 11 equivalent to the Windows
10 icon that is supposed to start GnuCash doesn't work?  Also clicking on
the data file icon in file manager manager doesn't work either?  Yet if you
then run gnucash-4.9.setup.exe to revert to release 4.9 then that release
starts as expected and opens the correctdata file?

If you are doing something different please explain.