[GNC] Opening Gnucash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:35:25 EDT 2022

I see that there is a Richard Barmann having an issue with Gnucash opening
an old data file and a Richard Clarkson having an issue with versions more
recent than 4.9 failing to start.  In my email client their messages are
inextricably tangled.  I also see that now Richard Clarkson is discussing
his issue with another person who's name I cannot see while writing this
post but I recall that Mr. Clarkson's problem started last May when
migrating from 3.something to 4.0 and it got worse after that.

Mr Barmann, have you been able to solve your problem?