[GNC] Color of register placeholder text and hiding register header

chandler chandler at lavabit.com
Sun Sep 11 13:08:06 EDT 2022

Glenn Fowler wrote on 9/11/22 09:28:
> /* register blank transaction placeholder text */
>
> *.gnc-class-register-cursor {
>    color: purple;
> }

Unfortunately not quite.  This makes both the placeholder and entered text purple.  In the built-in color theme, the placeholder text is gray and italic, while entered text black and without effects.  Is there a file in the source code somewhere defining all the built-in color values?  The answer might be in there....

> /* register header */
>
> *.gnc-class-register-header {
>    background-color: #a8b8bf;
>    color: black;
> }
>
> You could make the text and background in the header the same color to hide it.

The header would still be there though, covering up entries in the register.  My goal is to get rid of this header altogether so I can see more of the register...