[GNC] Issue Opening GnuCash in versions above 4.9 on Windows 11

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Sep 15 17:46:23 EDT 2022

Use certutil to get a hash and compare it with a known good copy.

Here is MD5 in Windows for the version of libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll that I
have on Windows 11 :

c:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin>certutil -hashfile "c:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll" MD5
MD5 hash of c:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll:
bcf374905e293167e7b25b766c09a64d
CertUtil: -hashfile command completed successfully.

c:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin>

Message: 2