[GNC] End of year for taxes

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 21 12:01:04 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-21 07:10, Richard Barmann wrote:
> After having covid and spending 4 months in a nursing home I have
> forgotten how to pull up the last year to do my taxes. It seems to have
> wiped my mind clear of how to proceed.  I nave to do the last taxes and
> then close the business as I am in a wheelchair and can no longer carry on.

Not sure what you mean by "pull up the last year". If you mean to make
reports for last year, then

1. Open the report.
2. Click Edit » Report Options.
3. On the General tab, select the period or date for your report.
4. Make any other necessary changes to options.
5. Click Apply.

If you mean account registers for last year, just scroll in the register
for older data, or use View » Filter By to filter by date.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com