[GNC] More UI downgrades

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 21 20:26:35 EDT 2022

Russell,

I tested with a fresh MATE install and it worked fine as expected.

No gray box.

Do you happen to have a custom CSS file in use?

Are you using the default Mint theme or a custom theme?

No one else so far has reproduced this problem you describe.

Where *exactly* are you seeing a 'gray box'?

If you are running 'stock' everything, without a screenshot of the
problem area, I'm not sure I can be of any help.

Regards,
Adrien