[GNC] Fwd.: A new start - somewhat strange

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:03:45 EDT 2022

The place where you enter the currency name for an alternative currency is
in the settings for the accounts where you plan to use that currency.

If you plan to track groceries in that currency create a groceries expense
account in that currency.

If you plan to track a lot of things in a second currency you may want to
set up a separate set of books.