[GNC] Tutorial & Guide: Typo correction

Dausnart Admin admin at dausnart.com
Sun Sep 25 13:47:30 EDT 2022

I am learning how to use GnuCash — I am an absolute beginner in accounting.

I found a small typo* in the GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide.

I have tried to correct it, but a rather complex procedure is required — To setting up my system with a Version Control System [Git] and a Build System [CMake] software.

Being just a humble computer user, I believe more convenient to allow typo like corrections by some simpler procedure.

Greetings, bytes and accounting masters.

* 1.4.3. GnuCash Wiki. An immense amount of less-formal documenation…

—
Enneco-Gotzon Ares