[GNC] Fwd: Price Source "Last up through Report Date" issue

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:17:17 EDT 2022

This is odd.  While prices that were picked by GnuCash for the Tuesday, May
31 dated account balance sheet report were actually the last prices in the
data before May 31, possibly several days earlier when there were prices
for every security actually dated May 31, the report which I created later
for Thursday June 30 picked the prices actually dated June 30.  There were
also prices dated June 29 and July 1 in the data for most or all the
securities in the report. Why is May 31 an outlier?