[GNC] Gnucash,org url is now working

Linas Vepstas linasvepstas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:36:03 EDT 2023

Hi Brad,
Sorry for the late response; I am going over old emails right now.

gnucash.org was down earlier this month because a simple hardware failure
(bad power supply) revealed that my internet provider, Grande
Communications, has several internal divisions at civil war with each
other. Lots of finger-pointing and accusations. I got service back some
weeks ago, but at least one support person said "this will keep happening
again".

-- Linas

--
Patrick: Are they laughing at us?
Sponge Bob: No, Patrick, they are laughing next to us.