[GNC] Company plan for stocks and stock options

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Apr 4 15:26:08 EDT 2023

The whole bucket of deferred compensation is really complicated and how you account for it is tied up in tax law. If the value of the options, stock plan, retirement plan subsidies, and whatever else is large enough to matter to your tax returns you really, really need the help of a licensed accountant with direct experience with the types of deferred compensation you get. Ask your colleagues for recommendations.

Regards,
John Ralls