[GNC] Company plan for stocks and stock options

Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz wp.rauchholz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:01:09 EDT 2023

Hi Stan / Murugan all,

Thanks for picking up and providing your insight. That was very helpful.
I would assume that options and stocks I have not exercised yet cannot get
managed in gnucash?
Only when exercising options into stocks or selling stock or options?

The objective with gnucash is that I want to manage personal finances;
expense control, planning, etc..

Best regards,

Wolfgang Rauchholz
+34 627 994 977