[GNC] Find not working in Gnucash for Windows 5.0

Tute Terner tuteterner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:18:17 EDT 2023

When I search in the Find dialog box using the Description field,
everything works. But when I search by the Memo field or the
'Description, Notes or Memo' field or the Action field the Search
Results always turn out empty, even though the search string is present
in the Memo or Action fields of some transactions.  I am using Gnucash
5.0 for Windows, but I have noticed this in some previous versions too.
Am I doing something incorrect or is this a bug. I don't see that
anybody has mentioned this behaviour in the mailing list or in the bug
list. Thank you.