[GNC] How to run Year End Procedures for the Tax Year (UK end 5 April 2023), and start new Data set for the New Tax Year starting 6 April 2023

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Fri Apr 7 10:58:50 EDT 2023

1st , you should run your yearend reports before you "Close" and if you need to rerun at some future point, you could just delete the "closing" entries and rerun any reports then reclose after.  As for not closing, when you run reports for the next fiscal year you would use the start date of that year as the starting date for the new reports.  Either way, you can get what you need, the choice is yours.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email