[GNC] Calculating IRR of an investment account

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 8 13:26:52 EDT 2023

I long ago turned off auto-saving drafts for that very reason. Mail.app
on MacOS does the same. It will auto-save while you are typing at
various stages and you'll end up with multiple drafts of the same
in-progress message.

I consider that a bug for both apps. I see neither has been addressed in
many, many, years.

If I need to put a message 'down' for later completion before sending,
it costs me nothing to click the 'save draft' button compared to
cleaning up the app's mess.

Regards,
Adrien