[GNC] Imbalance - Reconciliation

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sun Apr 9 10:57:06 EDT 2023

It is posted to the insurance account.  If you were to look at the insurance account you will see it there.  From the imbalance account, you could select the " split" tool and you will see both sides of the transaction, the imbalance account and the insurance account.  You can fix it right from here without "jumping".  All you have to do is select the down arrow next to the imbalance account entry and select the account you paid it from, most likely your checking account.  Once you select that and enter it will disappear from the imbalance account.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email