[GNC] How to import PayPal transactions in to GC

Greg McCarthy greg at gjmccarthy.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 05:07:37 EDT 2023

I'm new to GC and have been playing around with it for a few hours and
ready to start importing.

I have created an account called Assets:Current Assets:PayPal which has
a opening balance of 100.00

Logged into PayPal and exported my transactions to a CSV file

Then on GC import transactions from CSV

Select Account = Assets:Current Assets:PayPal

Date = Date

Deposit = Net

Description = Subject

On match transactions I then get a lot of errors about new, unbalanced
need acct to transfer.

Example: