[GNC] Reports will not display on screen, print to file works == Solved

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:38:52 EDT 2023

On 4/11/23 3:53 PM, Murugan Muruganandam wrote:
> i have the same version and build and i am able to view reports
>
> can you try apt get update and also re install the application
>

> Saludos Cordiales
>

> Murugan

After uninstalling everything I could from the command line and
reinstalling, GNC 5.0 will now display reports in a tab, as it should.
It still has some date handling issues that I need to research further
after tax season.

And I did notice that the "about" screen is different after
removing/reinstalling version 5.0, with exception to the version
numbers.  This install displays the "GNC_*:  /'install path'" for DATA,
CONF, etc.  The prior install did not show these.

At the moment it looks like the problem is solved.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.