[GNC] Locking the side bar items

G R Hewitt hewittgr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 02:19:51 EDT 2023

Thank you all for your considered comments and suggestions, from which I
can see that I failed to explain myself adequately, so apologies there.

What I want to be able to do is to ‘lock’ the tabs I open so that they
cannot be closed with out first being ‘unlocked’.

Perhaps a little padlock icon that would replace the ‘X’ when locked -
similar to programs that use ‘layers’, like Photoshop for example.

In this way one would be unable to accidentality close a tab and perhaps
lose settings.

Regards, GH