[GNC] Truncated popup menus on Gnucash 5.0 for Mac

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 14 02:25:57 EDT 2023

Popup menus in various places in GnuCash for Intel Mac 5.0 seem to be
truncated. I've attached screenshot snippets for the action popup on
entries in the Scheduled Transactions>Since Last Run popup panel, and
the right-button popup on transactions in the register. I've also seen
the same problem in the right-button popup on the register tabs for
switching registers, but a screenshot of that would contain account
numbers, so I haven't attached a screenshot.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this?

I didn't have this in GnuCash 4.x.

Regards,
Peter

GnuCash: Version: 5.0 Build ID: 5.0+(2023-03-25)
MacbookPro Intel Ventura 13.3.1