[GNC] Hidden Accounts

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Fri Apr 14 20:26:13 EDT 2023

when you edit an account and select hidden the pop up tip/dialogue says "This account (and any sub-accounts) will be hidden in the account tree and will not appear in the popup account list in the register." (see photo), but they do appear in the register when selecting an account in the transfer column of the register.  Am I wrong in thinking this should not be happening?  The only way I can have them not show up is to make it a placeholder account.  If these should not be showing up, I will file a bug report.

PS I tried to snip this, but the dialog/tip would disappear so I had to take a picture with my phone.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email