[GNC] Deleting an account

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 23:14:44 EDT 2023

For old, unused accounts, say closed credit cards, I created a placeholder
in Credit Cards called "ZZZ_closed" and then edit the closed credit card to
make it's parent directory ZZZ_closed. That way, I keep all of the
transactions, but it isn't in the current list.

Hiding sounds better, as long as there is some way to get at it after it is
hidden.